- Fortville Redevelopment Commission Member Needed
- The Town of Fortville is accepting letters of interest from individuals who would like to serve on the Fortville Redevelopment Commission. The representative must live within the town limits.
Letters may be mailed or delivered in person to the Town Hall 714 E. Broadway Fortville Indiana 46040. Letters also can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Quick Links
- Hancock Senior Services
- Looking for Zoning Information? Visit www.hancockcoingov.org .
The Hancock Economic Development Council has launched a new website. Visit www.hancockedc.com
- Do you know of someone needing the services of the Hancock County Senior Services? They provide many services to seniors including transportation to doctor appointments and other non-emergency transportation needs. Visit their website for more information: www.hcssi.org
- New Documents Available
- DRB Agenda for June 27, 2017
Fortville Design Review Board/Hancock County Improvement and Building Permit – Fill out/Print/Sign and must be submitted to the Design Review Board by the 1st of the month to be considered for approval at the monthly meeting. Submit to DRB at Town Hall 714 E. Broadway Fortville IN 46040.
October Agendas & MinutesAgenda 10/2/17
August Agendas & Minutes8/7/17 Agenda
November Agendas & MinutesAgenda 11/6/17
September Agendas & Minutes9/5/17 Agenda