Welcome Video

  • Fortville Redevelopment Commission Member Needed
  • The Town of Fortville is accepting letters of interest from individuals who would like to serve on the Fortville Redevelopment Commission. The representative must live within the town limits.

    Letters may be mailed or delivered in person to the Town Hall 714 E. Broadway Fortville Indiana 46040. Letters also can be emailed to info@fortvilleindiana.org.

  • Quick Links
  • Hancock Senior Services
  • Looking for Zoning Information? Visit www.hancockcoingov.org .

    The Hancock Economic Development Council has launched a new website. Visit www.hancockedc.com

  • Do you know of someone needing the services of the Hancock County Senior Services? They provide many services to seniors including transportation to doctor appointments and other non-emergency transportation needs. Visit their website for more information: www.hcssi.org
  • New Documents Available
  • October Agendas & Minutes

    Agenda 10/2/17

    Minutes 10/2/17

    Agenda 10/16/17

    Minutes 10/16/17

  • August Agendas & Minutes

    8/7/17 Agenda

    8/7/17 Minutes

    8/21/17 Agenda

    8/21/17 Minutes

  • November Agendas & Minutes

    Agenda 11/6/17

    Minutes 11/6/17

    Agenda 11/20/17

    Minutes 11/20/17

  • September Agendas & Minutes

    9/5/17 Agenda

    9/5/17 Minutes

    9/18/17 Agenda

    9/18/17 Minutes

Our School System

mvcsc logoOur school corporation has amazing attributes and accomplishments that bring pride to the students, staff and community.  Visit Mt. Vernon School Corporation to learn more!